Bethany Greene is a Regional Affairs Research Associate at the Denver Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. In her role, she provides research support for a number of regional research outputs including the Rocky Mountain Economist, the Tenth District Beige Book, and the Kansas City Fed Commercial Real Estate Index. She is also responsible for the production of the Tenth District and Energy Databooks. She holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Emory University with a minor in Architectural Studies.
Rocky Mountain Economist
- The Tight Labor Market in the Rocky Mountain Region is Showing Some Signs of Easing |
- Inflation Hit Higher Peaks in the Rocky Mountain Region, But Is Following the National Descent |
- Will Rocky Mountain Job Losses Be Worse Than When the Tech Bubble Burst? |
- Labor Market Indicators to Watch in the Midst of Uncertainty |
- Is Remote Work Turning the Screw on Labor Market Tightness? |
- Household Financial Conditions in the Rocky Mountain Region |
More in: Regional
The KC Fed CRE Index summarizes a variety of changes in regional CRE conditions with minimal lags.