Ag Credit Survey
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance of Tenth District agriculture. The accumulated results also help trace longer term trends.
Latest Survey and Data
Credit Conditions Hold Strong as Interest Rates Rise
Agricultural credit conditions in the Tenth District remained strong and farm real estate values continued to increase.
Data: Credit Conditions
View selected indicators of credit conditions for the Kansas City Fed's quarterly Agricultural Credit Survey.
Data: Fixed Interest Rates
View data on fixed interest rates for operating loans, machinery/intermediate loans and real estate loans.
Data: Variable Interest Rates
View data on agricultural variable interest rates for operating loans, machinery/intermediate loans and real estate loans.
Data: Land Values
View farmland values data from the Kansas City Fed's quarterly Agricultural Credit Survey.
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Search for recent and archived speeches on the agricultural economy from the Kansas City Fed.
Kansas City Fed Research
Find recent monetary policy, payments system and regional and community research from the Kansas City Fed.
Ag Credit Archive
- Credit Conditions Hold Strong as Interest Rates Rise |
- Growth in Farmland Value Continues, but Higher Rates Temper the Outlook |
- Strong Farm Economy, but Interest Expenses and Drought Intensify Pressures |
- Solid Farm Economy, but Signs of Slowing |
- Credit Conditions Remain Strong, but Outlook Softens |
- Rise in Farm Real Estate Values Accelerates |
- Farmland Values Surge Alongside Strength in Agriculture |
- Strong Farm Economy Supports Ag Credit Conditions |
- Farm Credit Conditions Show Additional Strength |
- Farm Economy Rebounds Sharply |
- Farm Financial Outlook Improves |
- Pandemic Adds Pressure to Farm Finances |