Ag Credit Survey
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance of Tenth District agriculture. The accumulated results also help trace longer term trends.
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Search for recent and archived speeches on the agricultural economy from the Kansas City Fed.
Ag Credit Archive
- Strong Farm Economy, but Interest Expenses and Drought Intensify Pressures |
- Solid Farm Economy, but Signs of Slowing |
- Credit Conditions Remain Strong, but Outlook Softens |
- Rise in Farm Real Estate Values Accelerates |
- Farmland Values Surge Alongside Strength in Agriculture |
- Strong Farm Economy Supports Ag Credit Conditions |
- Farm Credit Conditions Show Additional Strength |
- Farm Economy Rebounds Sharply |
- Farm Financial Outlook Improves |
- Pandemic Adds Pressure to Farm Finances |
- Agriculture in the Tenth District Feels Initial Effects of Pandemic |
- Stronger Farmland Values Support Farm Economy |