Our work to bridge the digital divide focuses on promoting access to affordable home broadband, and the skills and devices needed to participate in today’s digital economy.
Data maps shed light on Missouri's broadband needs
By combining sources of data, we can see where broadband doesn't exist, and where it exists but people are not subscribing.
Bringing broadband to rural America
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City identified several foundations that have cracked the code to funding digital inclusion.
Disconnected: Seven Lessons on Fixing the Digital Divide
The report focuses on broadband access, economic impact and solutions for communities to narrow the digital divide.
Resources to help bridge the digital divide
Want to find affordable broadband programs, digital skills training, or create a coalition? We can help with this and more.
Change a life: Why to donate your used computers
The Kansas City Fed's Employer Laptop Challenge helps employers donated much-needed devices.
Latest on Digital Divide
- Federal funding makes internet more affordable |
- Workshops help states prepare for new digital equity billion$ |
- New book shares success stories, action steps for rural prosperity |
- Can we measure benefits of broadband? |
- Hotspots plus laptops appear to improve student performance |
- Oklahoma City employers have free way to donate used laptops to support community groups |
Community Development Senior Advisor