Our media resources include research and subject matter experts available for interviews on the economy, banking, agriculture and rural development, community development, consumer issues and more.
Schmid joins the Kansas City Fed August 21, 2023, with more than 40 years of regulatory and banking experience.
Latest from the Kansas City Fed
- Kansas City Fed Money Museum announces year-end closures |
- First Vice President and COO Kelly Dubbert to retire |
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Announces Second Quarter Small Business Lending Survey Results |
- Kansas City Fed’s Jackson Hole Symposium set for Aug. 24 to 26 |
- Jeffrey R. Schmid named tenth president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City |
- FedNow Service is now live |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Fortune Club |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Broken Arrow Annual Economic Development Forecast |
- Energy and the Economy: Reshuffling the Energy Deck |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Credit Union Real Estate Network |
- US Economic Outlook - Economic Advisory Council |
- Regional Economic Outlook: Economic Seminar Exclusive for Survey Participants |