We promote economic development and public understanding that leads to progress for lower-income individuals and communities.
Filter Community Development
This webinar will address how traditional credit scores can be a barrier to affordable credit access and explore alternative options to assess creditworthiness.
Presentations on eight new and existing community and economic development proposals from across Oklahoma will be shared.
Community Development News
- KC Fed and partners engage a neighborhood with low broadband subscription rates |
- Kansas City Fed recognizes Digital Inclusion Week |
- CRA OneSource Guides and Publications |
- ‘At the fence rows is where it’s really interesting.’ |
- Two states show new ways to reduce impact of benefits cliff |
- Not if but when: Prepare now for the next disaster |