We promote economic development and public understanding that leads to progress for lower-income individuals and communities.
Filter Community Development
Join other women leaders in the financial services sector for Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Women in Banking. Get ready for engaging sessions around banking and economic updates, and leadership and professional development.
The forum is designed to enhance the careers and networks of middle management to senior level leaders who are people of color in the financial services sector.
Join us October 21 for a research seminar that will explore issues related to women’s economic declines during the pandemic and the ability of women to participate equally in existing markets, post-recession.
Community Development News
- Board of Governors seeking applicants for Community Advisory Council |
- New website shares stories of Fed’s work in communities |
- Evictions highlight need for tenants to have counsel |
- Federal funds available for home internet |
- New dashboard makes benefits cliffs visible |
- Workers accepting of risk divide in face of pandemic |