Our research staff conducts innovative research on monetary policy, the payments system, and regional and community issues.
Substitution between different production inputs is an important mechanism for climate change mitigation.
Forward guidance and large-scale asset purchases effectively offset disinflationary effects from the zero lower bound.
Black men without a college degree have seen especially strong gains in employment and wages during the pandemic recovery.
A quarterly research publication with articles on macroeconomics and monetary policy and regional and international economics.
Briefings cover a range of topics, including payments methods and developments in payments networks.
Working papers cover a wide range of economic topics, including monetary policy, payment methods, banking and more.
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Fortune Club |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Broken Arrow Annual Economic Development Forecast |
- Energy and the Economy: Reshuffling the Energy Deck |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Credit Union Real Estate Network |
- US Economic Outlook - Economic Advisory Council |
Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City hosts dozens of central bankers, policymakers, academics and economists from around the world at its annual economic policy symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.