What's the Denver Branch's focus?
Staff at the Kansas City Fed’s Denver Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico’s economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions while also providing proactive outreach to state member banks and bank holding companies.
- Host programs, such as Economic Forums, for business, banking and community leaders to gather more information about local and national economics.
- Work with educators and students, as well as the public, around Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico to promote economic and personal financial literacy with free resources.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers and small business owners.
- Process and distribute coin and currency to financial institutions in Colorado, Wyoming, northern New Mexico, western Kansas and western Nebraska.
- Invite all into the Denver Money Museum to learn about money, the economy and the Federal Reserve.