Strategic Partner Engagement
Our goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships, enhance the understanding of the Federal Reserve and provide stakeholders with customized programs and resources that benefit them and their organizations.
Learn about the challenges and opportunities Native Americans face in starting and growing businesses on tribal lands.
The program is designed to facilitate discussions about community banking innovation and will feature one-on-one sessions with financial institutions and fintech firms as well as two live, public events with special guests.
Join other women leaders in the financial services sector for Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Women in Banking. Get ready for engaging sessions around banking and economic updates, and leadership and professional development.
The forum is designed to enhance the careers and networks of middle management to senior level leaders who are people of color in the financial services sector.
Join us October 21 for a research seminar that will explore issues related to women’s economic declines during the pandemic and the ability of women to participate equally in existing markets, post-recession.
News and Notes
- Kansas City Fed Now Accepting Applications for Community Development Advisory Council |
- Applications being accepted: Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Community Development Advisory Council |
- Can we measure benefits of broadband? |
- Evictions and the Pandemic Economy in the Tenth District |
- Nearly quarter-million Tenth District renters may be at risk of eviction |
- 10 years of Investment Connection continue with virtual events this fall |