What's the Omaha Branch's focus?
Staff at the Kansas City Fed’s Omaha Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Nebraska’s economy.
- Lead agricultural research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and the Federal Reserve System.
- Work with Nebraska educators and, students, as well as the public, to promote economic and financial education and increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers and small business owners.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions while also providing proactive outreach to state member banks and bank holding companies.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.