Kansas City Fed experts and economists travel the Tenth Federal Reserve District to speak to diverse audiences, including bankers, academics, educators, civic leaders, policymakers and small business owners. Search our recent and archived speeches by area of interest. Presentations are listed by date, topic and speaker. If you are interested in having us speak at your event or organization, complete the speaker request form.
Nick Sly presented to the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals on recent economic outlooks.
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Fortune Club |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Broken Arrow Annual Economic Development Forecast |
- Energy and the Economy: Reshuffling the Energy Deck |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Credit Union Real Estate Network |
- US Economic Outlook - Economic Advisory Council |
- Regional Economic Outlook: Economic Seminar Exclusive for Survey Participants |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Oklahoma Public Fund Trustee Education Conference |
- U.S. and New Mexico Economic Outlook - IBCA New Mexico |
- Economic Outlook - National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Enid Rotary |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Weatherford Economic Forum |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- First Fidelity |
HEAR FROM OUR ECONOMISTS
Our economists and subject matter experts are available to speak about a variety of topics including the economy; banking and payments; and the history and structure of the Federal Reserve.
TEN Talk Podcasts
TEN Magazine has added podcasts of conversations about the most important economic topics in our district related to energy, agriculture and banking.