Kansas City Fed President Esther George and economists travel around the Tenth Federal Reserve District to speak to diverse audiences, including bankers, academics, educators, civic leaders, policymakers and small business owners. Search our recent and archived speeches by area of interest. Presentations are listed by date, topic and speaker. If you are interested in having us speak at your event or organization, complete the speaker request form.
Chad Wilkerson presented at the Oklahoma City Association of Landmen reviewing current economic updates for the U.S. and Oklahoma.
Chad Wilkerson presented at an event at the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa covering current Regional and National economic updates for the U.S. and Oklahoma.
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook - Oklahoma City Association of Landmen |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook - Ditch Witch |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook - University of Oklahoma -Tulsa |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook - OGE Energy Board of Directors |
- Regional and National Economic Outlooks |
- Monetary Policy Developments and Their Influence on Regional Economic Outcomes |
- Constraints on the Economy and Policy |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-ODOT-ACEC |
- Oklahoma City Urban League Young Professionals |
- Shock, Cycles & Structural Shifts – From commodity markets to a macroeconomic perspective |
- Oklahoma and U.S. Economic Outlook-Bixby Development Foundation |
- Looking Back: A 40-Year Perspective on Community Banking |
HEAR FROM OUR ECONOMISTS
Our economists and subject matter experts are available to speak about a variety of topics including the economy; banking and payments; and the history and structure of the Federal Reserve.
TEN Talk Podcasts
TEN Magazine has added podcasts of conversations about the most important economic topics in our district related to energy, agriculture and banking.