Kansas City Fed President Esther George and economists travel around the Tenth Federal Reserve District to speak to diverse audiences, including bankers, academics, educators, civic leaders, policymakers and small business owners. Search our recent and archived speeches by area of interest. Presentations are listed by date, topic and speaker. If you are interested in having us speak at your event or organization, complete the speaker request form.
The Federal Reserve and Monetary Policy
David Rodziewicz presented to a University of Colorado - Denver Investment Class on the Federal Reserve and Monetary Policy.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-True Sky Federal Credit Union
Chad Wilkerson provided an economic update to the True Sky Federal Credit Union.
New Mexico Local Conditions
Nick Sly presented to the New Mexico State Senate Finance Committee on local conditions and economic outlook.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Tulsa Risk Management Association
Megan Williams provided an economic update to the Tulsa Risk Managment Association.
Steady Outlook for U.S. Farm Economy Despite _______
Nate Kauffman shared an outlook for U.S. agriculture.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- OKC Risk Management Association
Chad Wilkerson provided an economic update to the OKC Risk Managment Association.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Evening at the Fed
Chad Wilkerson provided an economic update to Oklahoma Educators.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- American Farmers & Ranchers/Oklahoma Farmers Union Convention
Megan Williams provided an economic update to the American Farmers & Ranchers/Oklahoma Farmers Union Convention.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Tulsa Financial Planning Association
Megan Williams provided an economic update to the Tulsa Financial Planning Association.
- Heterogeneity in Macroeconomics: Implications for Monetary Policy |
- Economic Conditions and Outlook |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Newmark Robinson Park |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Financial Planning Association of Central Oklahoma |
- U.S. and Regional Economic Outlooks - Colorado Urban Land Institute |
- November National Outlook |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Oklahoma Workforce Board |
- US and Regional Economic Outlooks - Alpine Bank Management Meeting |
- Energy and the Outlook for the Economy and Monetary Policy |
- Rebound in Ag Facing Pressure |
- Rebound in Agriculture Facing Pressure |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Economic Affairs Breakfast Group |
HEAR FROM OUR ECONOMISTS
Our economists and subject matter experts are available to speak about a variety of topics including the economy; banking and payments; and the history and structure of the Federal Reserve.
TEN Talk Podcasts
TEN Magazine has added podcasts of conversations about the most important economic topics in our district related to energy, agriculture and banking.