Kansas City Fed President Esther George and economists travel around the Tenth Federal Reserve District to speak to diverse audiences, including bankers, academics, educators, civic leaders, policymakers and small business owners. Search our recent and archived speeches by area of interest. Presentations are listed by date, topic and speaker. If you are interested in having us speak at your event or organization, complete the speaker request form.
Economic Outlook - Wyoming Economic Forum
Nick Sly presented on economic outlook and conditions at the Wyoming Economic Forum.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Logan County Economic Development Council
Chad Wilkerson provided an economic update to the Logan County Economic Development Council.
Economic Conditions & Outlook - COLOTRUST
Nick Sly presented an Economic Update on the U.S. and Colorado to the COLOTRUST.
New Mexico Economic Forum - Conditions and Outlook
Nick Sly presented on conditions and outlook to the New Mexico Economic Forum.
Regional Manufacturing Conditions
Megan Williams provided an update on the regional manufacturing conditions to the Manufacturing Industry Research Exchange.
U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Christian Heritage Academy
Megan Williams provided an economic update to the Christian Heritage Academy.
Modest Economic Growth Amid Growing Credit Risks
Nathan Kauffman presented an economic outlook to the Livestock Marketing Information Center Economic Outlook program in Omaha.
New Mexico Economic Conditions & Outlook
Nick Sly presented to the IBCA of New Mexico on Economic Outlook and Conditions.
Economic Conditions & Outlook - IBCA of Colorado
Nick Sly presented about Economic Conditions and Outlooks at the Ag Conference of the IBCA of Colorado.
- Heterogeneity in Macroeconomics: Implications for Monetary Policy |
- Economic Conditions and Outlook |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Newmark Robinson Park |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Financial Planning Association of Central Oklahoma |
- U.S. and Regional Economic Outlooks - Colorado Urban Land Institute |
- November National Outlook |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Oklahoma Workforce Board |
- US and Regional Economic Outlooks - Alpine Bank Management Meeting |
- Energy and the Outlook for the Economy and Monetary Policy |
- Rebound in Ag Facing Pressure |
- Rebound in Agriculture Facing Pressure |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook-Economic Affairs Breakfast Group |
HEAR FROM OUR ECONOMISTS
Our economists and subject matter experts are available to speak about a variety of topics including the economy; banking and payments; and the history and structure of the Federal Reserve.
TEN Talk Podcasts
TEN Magazine has added podcasts of conversations about the most important economic topics in our district related to energy, agriculture and banking.