Oklahoma City Branch News
Women in senior level or high-potential middle management positions in the banking industry in Oklahoma are invited to attend this forum hosted in partnership with the Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma and the Oklahoma Bankers Association. The forum will address topics critical to bankers today.
The fourth quarter issue of the Energy Survey revealed an acceleration in Tenth District energy activity. Survey results reveal changes in several indicators of energy activity, including drilling, capital spending and employment.
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions.