Oklahoma City Branch News
Doug Gray, assistant vice president, presents on current banking conditions and trends at the Oklahoma City Regulatory Update Seminar.
Jane Haskin, Oklahoma City Branch Board member, shares with the Student Board of Directors about her career in banking and her role with the Branch.
Chad Wilkerson, Oklahoma City Branch executive and economist, meets with community and business leaders at an economic forum in Chickasha, Oklahoma.
Steve Shepelwich, community development adviser, gives a tour of the Branch educational exhibits to students in a youth employment program at the Dale Rogers Training Center.
The Economic Education Advisory Council works with Federal Reserve staff to review needs and identify resources for economic and financial education teachers in Oklahoma.
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions.