The Money Museum Experience
- Learn about the economy and Fed through interactive exhibits
- See billions of dollars in the region's largest cash vault
- Lift a gold bar over 27 pounds
- Explore President Harry S. Truman's extensive coin collection
- Design currency art projects
- Leave with a bag of shredded currency
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Weekends and bank holidays
Maps & Directions
1 Memorial Drive
Kansas City, MO 64198
The main entrance is located on Curtis Street between 15th and 16th Streets.
Phone: (816) 881-2683 or at 1-800-333-1010 x2683You can also email our team with questions.
Planning a Visit?
Walk-in Guests Welcome Anytime
Reservations are not required. Our free, walk-in experience allows you to see all of the exhibits and use our guided tour options, such as audio and iPad tours. Exhibits appeal to all ages. Free public parking is available near the entrance to the Bank.
What to Bring
Don't forget your ID! All guests who are 18 years of age or older are required to present a valid photo U.S. ID. For United States citizens, a driver's license or passport, and for our international guests, a valid international government issued passport.
Have a camera? Photographs are welcome throughout the experience, except guests may not take photographs of security equipment, personnel or Cash operations.