Ag Finance Updates
These articles summarize recent developments in agricultural finance and lending.
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Research and updates from the Kansas City Fed highlighting developments in the agricultural economy.
National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers: Excel SpreadsheetHistorical Data | Excel SpreadsheetTables | txtAbout the National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers
The information previously reported in sections A, B and C of the Agricultural Finance Databook is now reported in a disaggregated form. Data from each of the three sources are available with each corresponding release and select variables from each of the sections (A, B and C) of the Agricultural Finance Databook have been discontinued. The current Tables and Historical Data have been discontinued and archived.
Past Ag Finance Updates
- Operating Loans Grow Alongside Input Costs |
- Banks’ Farm Lending Stabilizes |
- Farm Real Estate Values Continue Rapid Climb |
- Smaller Loans Limit Agricultural Lending |
- Limited Demand for Farm Loans, But Strong Profits for Ag Banks |
- Farm Real Estate Values Rise Sharply |
- Larger Livestock Loans Boost Farm Lending |
- Financing of Ag Production Loans Eases Further |
- Agricultural Credit Conditions Continue to Improve |
- Interest Rates for Operating Loans Rise Slightly From All-Time Lows |
- Farm Debt Declines Further and Credit Stress Eases |
- Regional Improvements in Farm Credit Conditions |