Ag Finance Updates
These articles summarize recent developments in agricultural finance and lending.
Larger sized loans continued to boost lending activity in the second quarter while farm loan interest rates edged higher.
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Research and updates from the Kansas City Fed highlighting developments in the agricultural economy.
National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers: Excel SpreadsheetHistorical Data | Excel SpreadsheetTables | txtAbout the National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers
The information previously reported in sections A, B and C of the Agricultural Finance Databook is now reported in a disaggregated form. Data from each of the three sources are available with each corresponding release and select variables from each of the sections (A, B and C) of the Agricultural Finance Databook have been discontinued. The current Tables and Historical Data have been discontinued and archived.
Past Ag Finance Updates
- Farm Lending and Interest Rates Tick Up |
- Farm Real Estate Debt Builds |
- Strong Farm Economy Continues to Support Credit Conditions |
- Operating Loans Grow Alongside Input Costs |
- Banks’ Farm Lending Stabilizes |
- Farm Real Estate Values Continue Rapid Climb |
- Smaller Loans Limit Agricultural Lending |
- Limited Demand for Farm Loans, But Strong Profits for Ag Banks |
- Farm Real Estate Values Rise Sharply |
- Larger Livestock Loans Boost Farm Lending |
- Financing of Ag Production Loans Eases Further |
- Agricultural Credit Conditions Continue to Improve |