Ag Finance Updates
These articles summarize recent developments in agricultural finance and lending.
Agricultural real estate values remained strong through the end of 2023 despite a moderation in the farm economy and higher...
New non-real estate farm lending activity at commercial banks continued to decline in the fourth quarter.
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Research and updates from the Kansas City Fed highlighting developments in the agricultural economy.
National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers: Excel SpreadsheetHistorical Data | Excel SpreadsheetTables | txtAbout the National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers
The information previously reported in sections A, B and C of the Agricultural Finance Databook is now reported in a disaggregated form. Data from each of the three sources are available with each corresponding release and select variables from each of the sections (A, B and C) of the Agricultural Finance Databook have been discontinued. Archived data from the discontinued Ag Finance Databook: Excel SpreadsheetHistorical Data | Excel SpreadsheetTables | PDFAbout
Past Ag Finance Updates
- Steady Growth in Farmland Values Continues |
- Smaller Loan Sizes Keep Farm Lending Activity Muted |
- Higher Interest Costs Could Dampen Demand for Farmland |
- Loan Performance Stays Strong as Farm Debt Grows |
- Credit Conditions Strong but Softening |
- Smaller Operating Loans Slow Lending Activity |
- Production Loans Boost Farm Debt |
- Farmland Values Stay Resilient as Farm Economy Moderates |
- Farm Lending Slows as Interest Rates Rise |
- Farm Loan Performance Remains Solid and Ag Bank Liquidity Improves |
- Credit Conditions and Farmland Values on Solid Footing as Farm Economy Moderates |
- Interest Rates Rise and Farm Lending Softens |