Ag Finance Updates
These articles summarize recent developments in agricultural finance and lending.
Interest rates on farm loans increased slightly for some types of lending, but remained historically low in the second quarter.
The Kansas City Fed's quarterly Survey of Agricultural Credit Conditions provides current indicators of the financial performance
The Kansas City Fed's Agricultural Symposium explores topics of current and emerging significance to agriculture.
Research and updates from the Kansas City Fed highlighting developments in the agricultural economy.
National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers: Excel SpreadsheetHistorical Data | Excel SpreadsheetTables | txtAbout the National Survey of Terms of Lending to Farmers
The information previously reported in sections A, B and C of the Agricultural Finance Databook is now reported in a disaggregated form. Data from each of the three sources are available with each corresponding release and select variables from each of the sections (A, B and C) of the Agricultural Finance Databook have been discontinued. The current Tables and Historical Data have been discontinued and archived.
Past Ag Finance Updates
- Financing of Ag Production Loans Eases Further |
- Agricultural Credit Conditions Continue to Improve |
- Interest Rates for Operating Loans Rise Slightly From All-Time Lows |
- Farm Debt Declines Further and Credit Stress Eases |
- Regional Improvements in Farm Credit Conditions |
- Farm Lending Remains Muted in Early 2021 |
- Farm Lending Pullback Continues |
- Ag Bankers Signal Strong Recovery in Farm Finances |
- Fewer New Loans to Farmers |
- Ag Banks Trim Farm Lending |
- Ag Credit Conditions Recover in the Third Quarter |
- Farm Debt Contracted |