Learn more about the Kansas City Fed’s research in our economists’ own words.
Senior Economist Didem Tüzemen examines the recovery of labor force participation following the Great Recession and finds that...
Kansas City Fed Senior Economist Kelly Edmiston examines the closure of hospitals in rural areas and finds a sharp negative...
More from TEN Magazine
- Looking back on leadership
- Jackson Hole: Addressing policy challenges and marking milestones
- Kansas City Fed Money Museum begins coin conservation process
- Ten Magazine Archive |
- Agriculture research papers examine productivity outlook |
- Fed explores ‘benefits cliff,’ which can stifle workers’ mobility and deepen financial hardships |