FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 8, 2021
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI – The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City announced the following appointments to its Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC). The council, which was established in 2011, provides input to the Bank and its senior management on the economy, lending conditions and other issues.
This spring, three new members for the council are:
- Beto Lopez, Chief Operating Officer, Guadalupe Centers; Kansas City, Missouri
- T.W. Shannon, Chief Executive Officer, Chickasaw Community Bank; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Alicia Wade, president and COO, Valliance Bank; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The members of the CDIAC represent banks, thrift institutions and credit unions and provide diverse views from community institutions across the Tenth District. One CDIAC member, Brad Koehn, serves as the Tenth District’s representative, meeting twice a year with the Federal Reserve System’s Board of Governors in Washington, D.C.
Additional 2021 members for the council include:
- Gerry Agnes, president and CEO, Elevations Credit Union; Boulder, Colorado
- Aaron Bastian, president and CEO, Fidelity Bank, N.A.; Wichita, Kansas
- Jill Castilla, president and CEO, Citizens Bank of Edmond, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Gary Crum, president and CEO, Western States Bank; Laramie, Wyoming
- Kim DeVore, president, Jonah Bank, Casper, Wyoming
- Tom Gdowski, president and CEO, Equitable Financial Corp.; Grand Island, Nebraska
- Brad Koehn, regional president, Midwest Bank, N.A.; Lincoln, Nebraska
- Alan Shettlesworth, president and COO, Main Bank; Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Kristie Stuewe, president and CEO, First Missouri Bank; Brookfield, Missouri
As the regional headquarters of the nation’s central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and its branches in Denver, Oklahoma City and Omaha serve the seven states of the Tenth Federal Reserve District: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, northern New Mexico and western Missouri. More information about the Bank’s advisory councils is available on its website.