Kansas City Fed President Esther George and economists travel around the Tenth Federal Reserve District to speak to diverse audiences, including bankers, academics, educators, civic leaders, policymakers and small business owners. Search our recent and archived speeches by area of interest. Presentations are listed by date, topic and speaker. If you are interested in having us speak at your event or organization, complete the speaker request form.
Nick Sly presented to the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals on recent economic outlooks.
- Economic Outlook - National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Enid Rotary |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Weatherford Economic Forum |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- First Fidelity |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- BancFirst Presidents' Roundtable |
- Economic Trends and Risks - Craig Hospital Board Retreat |
- The Federal Reserve System & Economic Outlook- Rotary Vocational Day |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- CBAO Horizon Bankers Conference |
- 2023 Agricultural Economic Outlook |
- Economic Outlook - Wyoming Economic Forum |
- U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Outlook- Logan County Economic Development Council |
- Economic Conditions & Outlook - COLOTRUST |
HEAR FROM OUR ECONOMISTS
Our economists and subject matter experts are available to speak about a variety of topics including the economy; banking and payments; and the history and structure of the Federal Reserve.
TEN Talk Podcasts
TEN Magazine has added podcasts of conversations about the most important economic topics in our district related to energy, agriculture and banking.