The Money Museum Experience
- Learn about the economy and Fed through interactive exhibits
- Take a walk through American history by viewing real currency dating back to 1775. Discover the differences between State, Demand and National bank notes. You can even see a $100,000 bill!
- Take a peek at what $30,000,000 looks like up close and personal!
- Design currency art projects
- Leave with a bag of shredded currency
Hours of Operation
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Weekends and bank holidays
Maps & Directions
1020 16th Street,
Denver, CO 80202
The main entrance is located on Curtis Street between 15th and 16th Streets.
Planning a Visit?
Walk-in Guests Welcome Anytime
Reservations are not required. Our free, walk-in experience allows you to see all of the exhibits and use our audio guided tour options. Exhibits appeal to all ages.
Large Groups and Student Experiences
Guided tours are available for 5th grade-level groups and above, including students, educators, bankers, community organizations and the general public. Guided tours are free of charge, but reservations are required.
Please complete a tour form for Denver.
What to Bring
Don't forget your ID! All guests who are 18 years of age or older are required to present a valid photo U.S. ID. For United States citizens, a driver's license or passport, and for our international guests, a valid international government issued passport.
Have a camera? Photographs are welcome throughout the experience, except guests may not take photographs of security equipment, personnel or Cash operations.
Phone: (303) 572-2429
You can also email our team with questions.