About This Event
- Learn how to align your institution's Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering program with law enforcement priorities.
- You will gain valuable insights to help your institution more fully assist law enforcement to accomplish the shared goal of safeguarding our financial system.
- This conference will provide an opportunity to raise and answer specific questions, challenges, or concerns that you and your BSA team face.
This conference is intended for financial institution BSA/AML professionals.
Your invitation contains the registration link. Registration is now at capacity and is closed. Please contact Lisa Aquino with questions.
Topics and Continuing Professional Education Credits
Key Conference Topics will include:
- Law Enforcement Cases
- Human Trafficking
- SAR Review Team Panel
- FinTech & Crypto Panel
By attending this seminar in person, you can earn up to 12 CPE credits for which no prerequisites or advanced preparation is necessary.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Program Level: Update
- Delivery Method: Group Live
- To provide insight into current techniques which criminals are using to launder ill-gotten gains through financial institutions
- Enhance BSA/AML compliance for your institution by engaging in a two-day dialogue with law enforcement and bank regulators
- Address current hot topics that might be expected in upcoming compliance examinations