Community ResourcesJune 30, 2014
Our collection of resources helps support the needs of a community before and after a disaster.
- FEMA: Prepare, Plan, Mitigate
The Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration can help your organization analyze risk and prioritize mitigation activities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Emergency Preparedness and Response
Get primary source information and resources to prepare for and respond to public health emergencies.
- Benefits.gov: Your Path to Government Assistance
Learn about various government assistance programs.
- IRS: Disaster Relief Resources for Charities and Contributors
Learn how to start a tax-exempt charity to help victims of disaster areas, special tax rules for charitable organizations and other disaster relief tax topics.
- Small Business Association: The Office of Disaster Assistance
This organization provides low interest disaster loans to repair or replace real estate, personal property, machinery and equipment, inventory and business assets in a declared disaster.
- Colorado Division of Homeland Security: Preparedness
Learn how this organization works to increase statewide capabilities to prevent, protect, mitigate, respond and recover from threats and hazards.
- Oklahoma Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
Partner with other organizations in Oklahoma to help handle local disasters.
- Case Studies in Small Business Finance Following a Disaster
Studies showcase strategies to support small businesses following a disaster.