CADRE supports economic research activities across the Federal Reserve System and with external research partners. The center provides services for finding, organizing and sharing information and research in three areas: Technology, data curation and content curation, and support.
- High performance computing environment that allows users to solve computationally intensive and complex problems in a self-contained “sandbox” environment.
- Research data hosting services.
- Content Curation services provide support and reference services for specific data sets and their current use in research, including The Data Museum.
- Data Curation services enable discovery and retrieval, support analytics, assist with publication and dissemination, and provide archiving and preservation services.
Research and Education
- Provide education on relevant computing, analytics, and data management topics to reduce the entry costs for researchers.
- Conduct high quality research on technology, data science, and information management topics published in the Technical Working Paper series.
For questions about any of our services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.