About this event
During Investment Connection, community development proposals that would receive CRA consideration are presented to potential funders. The lending and investment opportunities presented will be exclusively in Kansas and Missouri. Funding requests range from $25,000 to $2.5 million, and geographic target areas range from single community developments to statewide efforts.
Typical proposals address:
- Affordable Housing
- Asset Building, Financial Access, Capability and Empowerment
- Broadband Services / Digital Inclusion
- Community Services and Facilities
- Disaster Relief
- Small Business Development / Microlending
- Workforce Development / Economic Development
Presenters have seven minutes to share information about their organization and proposal, followed by three minutes of questions from funders. This is an great way to learn about new and existing organizations and opportunities in community and economic development.
For additional information and testimonials about Investment Connection please visit our External Linkwebpage
Funding community including:
- financial institutions
- local, state and federal government