Federal Government Resources
- External LinkSmall Business Administration: Office of Disaster Assistance
Determine if you and/or your business qualify for a low interest disaster loan and find articles about how to apply.
- External LinkFEMA: Plan, Prepare, Mitigate
Find tools about mitigation and insurance programs to make your business safer for employees and more resilient before and after a disaster.
- External LinkReady Business Preparedness Plan
Get information on how to develop a Ready Business Preparedness plan for your business.
- External LinkIRS: Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance for Businesses
Get guidance from the IRS about disaster situations and learn about the necessary tax forms to claim casualty losses.
- External LinkBenefits.gov: Your Path to Government Benefits
Browse the disaster relief benefits page to see what government assistance exists for your business before and after a crises. Programs for businesses include loans and insurance.
- External LinkCenters for Disease Control and Prevention: Emergency Preparedness and Response
Get information and resources to help you prepare and respond to public health emergencies.
- External LinkU.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency: Disaster Assistance
Get assistance for natural disaster losses resulting from drought, flood, fire, freeze, tornadoes, pest infestation and other calamities.
Small Business Resources in the Tenth District
- External LinkColorado Emergency Management
Get updates on disasters and information on local resources.
- External LinkColorado Small Business Development Center Network: Disaster Relief
View the Disaster Recovery and Continuity guide.
- External LinkKansas Ready
Protect your business and be prepared before disaster strikes with these tools and resources.
- External LinkPrepare Metro KC
Helpful information to prepare your small business for a disaster.
- External LinkNebraska Emergency Management Agency
Agency reduces the vulnerabilities of the people and communities of Nebraska from the damage, injury and loss of life and property resulting disasters and emergencies.
- External LinkNew Mexico Department of Homeland Security
Learn how to prepare your small business for a disaster.
- External LinkOklahoma Department of Commerce: Disaster Recovery Program
Find information about the grant program in response to specific disasters for businesses in Oklahoma.
- PDFOklahoma Small Business Development Centers: Ready NOW! Business Continuity Planning
Disaster certification program developed by the Oklahoma Small Business Development Centers.
- External LinkWyoming Homeland Security
Resources to prepare your small business for a disaster.
- External LinkRed Cross: Prepare Your Workplace
Enroll your business in this membership program designed to help your organization become better prepared for emergencies.