Federal Government Resources
- External LinkFEMA: Emergency Response Plan
The Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration can help your organization analyze risk and prioritize mitigation activities.
- External LinkCenters for Disease Control and Prevention: Emergency Preparedness and Response
Get primary source information and resources to prepare for and respond to public health emergencies.
- External LinkBenefits.gov: Disaster Relief
Learn about various government assistance programs.
- External LinkIRS: Disaster Relief Resources for Charities and Contributors
Learn how to start a tax-exempt charity to help victims of disaster areas, special tax rules for charitable organizations and other disaster relief tax topics.
- External LinkSmall Business Association: The Office of Disaster Recovery and Resilience
This organization provides low interest disaster loans to repair or replace real estate, personal property, machinery and equipment, inventory and business assets in a declared disaster.
Community Resources in the Tenth District
- External LinkColorado Division of Homeland Security: Prevent, protect, mitigate, respond to and recover from all hazards events
Learn how this organization works to increase statewide capabilities to prevent, protect, mitigate, respond and recover from threats and hazards.
- External LinkOklahoma Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
Partner with other organizations in Oklahoma to help handle local disasters.
- External LinkCase Studies in Small Business Finance Following a Disaster
Studies showcase strategies to support small businesses following a disaster.