Guides and Publications
- External LinkBanks Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Opportunities For Promoting Job Creation, Workforce Development, and Place-Based Investments
New guide developed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for Workforce and CRA. View External LinkPDF.
- Closing the Digital Divide: A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations
Closing the Digital Divide: A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations developed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. View External LinkPDF.
- Affordable Mortgage Lending Guide
Affordable Mortgage Lending Guide and the Affordable Mortgage Lending Center developed by the FDIC. View the External Linkwebsite.
- External LinkCommunity Development Data Guidebook: For CRA Bankers, Community Development Practitioners and Everyone in Between
Learn how to develop your performance context for your bank.
- External LinkFDIC Strategies for Community Banks to Develop Partnerships with Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs)
This guide helps community banks identify and evaluate partnership opportunities with CDFIs.
- External LinkHealthy Communities: A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations
This guide helps financial institutions looking for CRA consideration in the healthy communities space.
- External LinkConsumer Compliance Outlook
Publication focuses on consumer compliance issues.
- External LinkA Banker’s Quick Reference Guide to CRA
This guide from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas details CRA regulation and examination procedures.
- External LinkInteragency Questions and Answers (Q&As) Regarding Community Reinvestment
A quick overview of the Q&A updates (effective January 6, 2009).
- External LinkCRA Loan Data Collection Grid
A quick guide for identifying CRA loan data reporting categories.