Interagency-sponsored workshops are designed for CRA officers at banks that are interested in obtaining current information and training on the CRA regulation, exam preparation and developing bank CRA compliance strategies.
Workshop topics include:
- A regulation overview
- Understanding bank performance context
- Assessing community needs
- Qualified community development activities
- Assessing a bank’s lending performance
Participants will be provided a resource notebook and engage in case studies and exercises.
- PowerPoint SlideshowAssessing lending
Tips and information to help you analyze your bank's performance.
- PDFCRA basics
Learn about the CRA's purpose, enforcement, CRA-related terms, rating systems, requirements and types of exams.
- PDFCRA strategy development
Develop a bank CRA strategy and monitor your progress.
- PDFCRA toolkit
Resources to use when developing and implementing a CRA strategy for your bank.
- PDFKnow your performance context
What is your performance context? How is it considered? How can you help examiners understand your institution and assessment area.
- PDFThe exam process
Understand the examination steps and learn more about what CRA officers can do to prepare for an examination.