The Student Board of Directors program will prepare students to become knowledgeable citizens by increasing understanding of economic, financial and occupational topics through collaboration with peers and business leaders.
Our Student Board program has been postponed until January 2022.
We are excited to host this program and hope we will be able to hold sessions in person at the Oklahoma City Branch.
There is still time to apply. Applications are being accepted through Nov. 30, 2021.
- The application for the 2021-2022 Student Board is open to juniors and seniors.
- Due to time limitations when filling out your application, please pre-write a brief essay on the following topic, then copy and paste it into the application.
- Identify and explain three of your personal values and describe how you would use them to foster change or improve your community.
- Please keep the length of the essay within 200 to 500 words.
- NOTE: You cannot save and return to the application.
- Access the application External Linkhere.
For questions about the Oklahoma City Branch Student Board of Directors program,
contact Leslie Baker at 405-270-8619.
Program Schedule (Tentative)
Each session will introduce students to a different topic: the missions of the Federal Reserve, personal finance, college and career readiness, regional economy and professional and personal development. Due to COVID-19, our traditionally in-person sessions may be switched to virtual.
Our current topics during the year will include:
College and Career Readiness
Local and Regional Economies
Tour of Local Business
Lunch and Discussion with the Oklahoma City Board of Directors
Leadership and Challenging the Future