The application process for the 2023-2024 Student Board cohort is now closed.
The Student Board of Directors program will prepare students to become knowledgeable citizens by increasing understanding of economic, financial and occupational topics through collaboration with peers and business leaders.
- The application for the 2023-2024 Student Board is open to juniors and seniors.
- Due to time limitations when filling out your application, please pre-write a brief essay on the following topic, then copy and paste it into the application.
- Identify and explain three of your personal values and describe how you would use them to foster change or improve your community.
- Please keep the length of the essay within 200 to 500 words.
- NOTE: You cannot save and return to the application.
- You'll find the application External Linkhere.
For questions about the Oklahoma City Branch Student Board of Directors program,
contact Angel Allen at 405-270-8603.
Each session will introduce students to a different topic: the missions of the Federal Reserve, personal finance, college and career readiness, regional economy and professional and personal development.
Typical topics during the year include:
College and Career Readiness
Professional Online Presence
Local and Regional Economies
Tour of Local Business
Lunch and Discussion with the Oklahoma City Board of Directors
Leadership and Challenging the Future
Please note: Applicants must attend an Oklahoma school and be in good academic standing prior to and through the duration of the program. Travel assistance will be provided for participants outside of the Oklahoma City metro area.