We are a Bank, established by Congress more than 100 years ago. We are also a thriving community of more than 900 technology professionals working together to support the nation’s economic and financial stability. Join our dynamic and diverse team engaging with dozens of software products, technology projects, and IT programs.
At the Fed, our work serves the nation. We are involved in technology supporting important national functions – from Federal Reserve banking supervision to U.S. Treasury payments.
Our people drive our technical excellence. Our culture supports the balance between career and home life – including virtual/onsite working environments, investment in continuous learning and training, and open communication.
There is a strong sense of mentorship across our teams where everyone is willing to help and learn from one another while holding each other accountable to high standards.
We create in innovative spaces and respect risks but do not fear them. We are deliberate and strategic in our decisions.
Our technology community offers a variety of career pathways and we are committed to the growth and development of our people. Examples of our career pathways include:
- Software Engineering & Developing
- User Experience (UX)
- DevOps Engineering
- Information Security
- Agile Scrum Masters & Project Management
- Product Owners & Business Analysts
- Data Science & Business Intelligence
- Quality Assurance & Quality Engineering
- End User Support
The Fed is committed to current and emerging technologies. We learn, explore, experience, and grow with technologies. Our technical work includes:
- Agile Software Delivery & Product Management – agile teams collaborating to deliver valuable software products
- Cloud – software engineers using modern cloud technologies and microservice architectures to develop innovative solutions to real business problems
- DevOps Automation – DevOps professionals creating modern software delivery pipelines, deploying Infrastructure as Code and performing Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- End User Support – technicians providing remote support to our employees working remotely in virtual team rooms
For more than 100 years we have provided security and stability to our nation’s economic system. We could not do that without our people and we value them for the important role they play in the work we do.