Oklahoma City Branch News
This edition of the Oklahoma Economist examines how Oklahoma's job growth has lagged the nation the past six years and while a number of industries have shed jobs, some industries in the state have grown considerably.
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions.
Public Affairs and Media Relations: Pam Campbell, Public Affairs Director | email@example.com
Economic and Financial Education: Leslie Baker, Public Affairs Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Development: Steven Shepelwich, Senior Community Development Advisor | email@example.com
Speech Requests: www.kansascityfed.org/research/speeches/speakerrequestform.cfm