Oklahoma City Branch Focus
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
President Esther George and the Oklahoma City Branch Board of Directors tour Charles Machine Works in Perry, Oklahoma, to understand its economic impact to the local region.
Chad Wilkerson, Oklahoma City Branch executive and economist, and Doug Gray, assistant vice-president, meets with executives from Hitch Enterprises in Guymon, Oklahoma, to learn about the cattle industry.
The Economic Education Advisory Council works with Federal Reserve staff to review needs and identify resources for economic and financial education teachers in Oklahoma.
Chad Wilkerson, Oklahoma City Branch executive and economist, meets with executives from NORDAM to learn about Oklahoma’s aerospace industry.
Oklahoma City Branch employees attend a career fair to recruit college students for full-time positions and internships.
Nov 20, 2015 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update: Divergence in 2015
Nov 18, 2015 | The Oklahoma Economy: Divergence in 2015
Nov 17, 2015 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update: Divergence in 2015
Nov 16, 2015 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update: Divergence in 2015
Nov 12, 2015 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update: Divergence in 2015
The Oklahoma City Branch is located at:
211 N. Robinson, Two Leadership
Square, Suite 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73102