FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 28, 2021
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI – The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City today announced the launch of its newly updated and redesigned website, kansascityfed.org. The site provides the public with streamlined access to Bank research, events, and news from around the region, including three branch offices and two Money Museums.
Users will experience easier functionality and access to Kansas City Fed information and resources. The new digital experience will provide visitors with a better understanding of how the Kansas City Fed is serving their community and the nation.
New site highlights include:
- A homepage with updated graphics, new content and cleaner layouts to help users access information more quickly and easily.
- A responsive design that is friendly for users of any device.
- Improved accessibility that offers a richer experience for those who navigate with assistive technologies.
- Increased search functionality with advanced navigation, content tags and filters, for users to find relevant pages more efficiently.
- An enhanced event page, with customizable search options by topic and author.
With more than 1 million pageviews a year, kansascityfed.org is the official website for the Tenth District of the Federal Reserve. Visit kansascityfed.org to view the new website.
As the regional headquarters of the nation’s central bank, the Kansas City Fed and its branch offices in Denver, Oklahoma City and Omaha serve the seven states of the Tenth District: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, northern New Mexico and western Missouri.