The purpose of the Diversity and Inclusion Summit is to convene D&I practitioners and champions for professional development dedicated to the exchange of concepts, insights and best practices in the field of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Virtual breakout sessions are a part of this year's Diversity and Inclusion Summit. Selection for these breakout sessions will be on the registration page. Topics will be an extension of the keynote presentation and include: Hiring (inclusive best practices and retention), Accountability (behavioral expectations), Psychological Safety and Disagreement (promoting and prioritizing), and Development (personal, professional, and organizational). Please select one session to attend.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Officers and Managers of Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Management
- Human Resources
- Champions of Diversity and Inclusion
- Professionals with responsibility for:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Organization Culture
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition
Benefits of Attending
By attending this summit, you will:
- Discover how intentional D&I efforts can shift and positively impact business practices, culture and community.
- Examine new ways to apply strategy to measure D&I effectiveness.
- Explore how a D&I strategy can align to support both business and culture.
- Explore ideas for starting and expanding D&I efforts.
- Hear stories and best practices for engaging allies for greater impact.
- Identify areas to support leadership in creating more intentional and inclusive environments.
- Benchmark, collaborate, and network with your peers.
Continuing Professional Education
By attending this event, you can earn CPE credit for which no prerequisites are required.
Field of Study: Professional Development
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
- To provide participants with inspiration to confront there own blind spots and their own level of commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Participants will understand the connection between personal and organizational transformation
- To provide participants with examples of what allyship looks like in practice
For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints and program cancellations, please contact Lisa Aquino via email, or at (816) 881-2491.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors External Linkthrough its website.