CFOs, accounting staff, consultants, and internal and external auditors. This program will be especially relevant to institutions with limited in-house accounting resources.
- FASB Update and Q&A featuring Technical Director Hillary Salo
- Federal Reserve Board Accounting Policy Discussion featuring Chief Accountant Lara Lylozian
- Economic Update by Joseph Gruber, Director of Research for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Please visit the registration site for a full agenda. There is no charge to attend, although registration is required. The registration site will also provide the opportunity to add any accounting-related questions you may have in advance. For best results we recommend using the Chrome or Edge internet browsers
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
By attending this seminar, you can earn an estimated 4.0 CPE credits, for which no prerequisites or advanced preparation is necessary.
- Fields of Study: Specialized Knowledge, Accounting
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Online Live
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss regulatory perspectives and implementation issues regarding emerging or recently promulgated accounting standards
- Recognize accounting changes and increasing risks in the banking industry
- Identify key areas of accounting and/or auditing that impact your institution