The External Linkapplication for the 2023 Life brieFED program is open to juniors and seniors.
- Due to time limitations when filling out your application, please pre-write a brief essay on the following topic, then copy and paste it into the application: Identify and explain three of your personal values and describe how you would use them to foster change or improve your community.
- Please keep the length of the essay within 200 to 500 words.
- NOTE: You cannot save and return to the application.
Applicants must be:
- A junior or senior in high school.
- Attend a Denver-area school.
- In good academic standing prior to the program.
The application deadline is Friday, January 12, 2024.
|8:00 – 8:30 a.m.||Breakfast with Welcome and Opening Remarks|
|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.||Fed 101|
|9:30 – 9:45 a.m.||Break|
|9:45 – 10:45 a.m.||Personal Financial Literacy|
|10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Developing Your Strengths|
|12:00 - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch with Local and Regional Economies|
|1:00 – 1:15 p.m.||Break|
|1:15 – 2:15 p.m.||Networking and Careers|
|2:15 – 3:15 p.m.||Jobs 101|
For questions about the Life brieFED program, contact Liz Tran via email or phone at (720) 392-8782.