Courtney R. Butler is a Data Management Strategist in Business Intelligence and Data Integration (BIADI) at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. She joined the Bank in September 2016 and holds a Masters in Library Science from Indiana University Bloomington. She is also a DAMA Certified Data Management Practitioner (CDMP) and is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Rockhurst University. Her research focuses on data management, data preservation, and research reproducibility.
- Currier, B. D., Butler, C. R., & Ball, S. (2020). Data Management is Everyone’s Business. Presentation to the Federal Reserve System Information Management Conference.
- Butler, C. R. (2020). Building Data Science Skills: Enhancing Core Capabilities and Understanding Unique Value. Presentation to the National Information Standards Organization (NISO) webinar “Building Data Science Skills: Strategic Support for the Work.” Available at External Linkhttps://doi.org/10.31229/osf.io/quw26
- Butler, C. R. (2018). Practical Data Curation for Reproducibility. Presentation to the U.S. Census Bureau Center for Economic Studies, Washington, D.C. Available at External Linkhttp://doi.org/10.31229/osf.io/fp8cd
- Butler, C. R. & Kulp, C. M. (2018). The Role of Data Supplements in Reproducibility: Curation Challenges. Presentation to the 2018 Annual International Association for Social Science Information Services & Technology (IASSIST) Conference, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Butler, C. R. & Currier, B. D. (2018). Moving from Compliance to Reproducibility: Metadata for Supplementary Research Collections. Presentation to the 2018 North American Data Documentation Initiative Conference, Washington, D.C. Available at External Linkhttp://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1217148
- Butler, C. R. & Currier, B. D. (2017). You can’t replicate what you can’t find: Data preservation policies in economic journals. Presentation to the Annual International Association for Social Science Information Services & Technology Conference, Lawrence, KS. Available at External Linkhttp://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/HF3DS