By attending this event, you can earn 1 CPE credits for which no prerequisites are required. The Field of Study is as follows:
- Specialized Knowledge = 1
Please follow the instructions below to earn credit for your participation.
- Attend the full, live session, to be verified through a Zoom attendance report.
- Participate in all polling questions during the webinar, to be verified through a Zoom polling report.
- Indicate your attendance on this Word Documentform and include the webinar codeword, which will be provided during the webinar.
- Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 15.
- Certificates of completion will be delivered electronically in 4 – 6 weeks.
For information regarding administrative policies, such as complaints and program cancellations, please contact Kristi Bromagem at 818-585-0231.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: External Linkwww.nasbaregistry.org.