The Federal Reserve Banks of Dallas and Kansas City will hosted their third joint energy conference on September 7 in Dallas. The conference focused on global oil market dynamics, the long-term outlook for U.S. shale, and U.S. energy trade flows. Participants are business leaders, central bankers, government officials, academics and financial market representatives.
- Robert S. Kaplan, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- John Auers, Turner, Mason & Co.
- Linda Capuano, U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Willie Chiang, Plains All American Pipeline
- Helima Croft, RBC Capital Markets
- Greg Determann, JPMorgan Chase
- Tom Jorden, Cimarex Energy
- Ed Morse, Citigroup
- C.H. “Scott” Rees III, Netherland, Sewell & Associates
- Kate Richard, Warwick Energy Group
- Ron Ripple, University of Tulsa
- Mark Schwartz, S&P Global Platts
- Torsten Sløk, Deutsche Bank
External LinkFor more information, visit the conference web page.