- No upcoming events
The Economic Review is a quarterly research publication with articles by Kansas City Fed staff on issues of relevance to the Federal Reserve, including macroeconomics and monetary policy, regional and international economics, banking, financial markets, and payments systems.
- The Effect of Risk and Organizational Structures on Bank Capital Ratios
- Implications of Recent U.S. Energy Trends for Trade Forecasts
Accounting for Changes in the U.S. Budget Deficit
Forthcoming articles are in final form and will be included in a coming issue of the Economic Review.
Third Quarter 2014
Second Quarter 2014
- Evaluating Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound
- Mobile Payments: Merchants' Perspectives
- What Explains Low Net Interest Income at Community Banks?
First Quarter 2014
- Evolving Market Perceptions of Federal Reserve Policy Objectives
- Global Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy: Is Unconventional Policy Different?
- The Weakened Transmission of Monetary Policy to Consumer Loan Rates
- Production of Natural Gas From Shale in Local Economies: A Resource Blessing or Curse?