Videos Provide Information on Lending EnhancementsSeptember 1, 2015
David Rixter, U.S. Treasury Dept. and Imagene Harris, NetWork Kansas
Last year, the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City brought together leaders in the small business lending field to discuss lending enhancements and other lending tools for small businesses.
Information and discussion from the Small Business Lenders Summit is now available online. Viewers can learn about small business lending enhancements from the U.S. Small Business Administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development, State Small Business Credit Initiative and micro-lending Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs).
View the entire summit or individual discussions:
- Linda Rusche, Director, Office of Financial Assistance, Capital Access, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Lillian Salerno, Administrator, Business and Cooperative Programs, USDA Rural Development
- Ariel Cisneros, Senior Community Development Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (Moderator)
- Imagene Harris, Manager, Economics and Operations, NetWork Kansas
- David Rixter, Outreach Manager, U.S. Treasury, State Small Business Credit Initiative
- Teresa Perez, Community Affairs Officer, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Moderator)
- Galen Gondolfi, Chief Communications Officer, Justine Petersen
- Sidney King, Regional President, Liberty Bank
- Alan Ramirez, Director of Lending, Colorado Enterprise Fund
- Dorothy Brown, Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Moderator)
- James Bothwell, Central Point of Contact, Examinations and Inspections, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- John Pankratz, Assistant Regional Director, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Douglas Pittman, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Michael Martinez, Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (Moderator)
Additional small business and Community Reinvestment Act-related materials are available.