Minorities in Banking forum coming soon
The Federal Reserve System is hosting the fifth annual Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Minorities in Banking Sept. 21-25. The forum, held online this year, is designed to equip attendees with leadership and industry knowledge to support individual and organizational success. The forum offers experiences and content that will enhance participants’ careers and networks. Deadline to register is Sept. 16.
The forum gathers high-potential middle management to senior-level minority leaders in the financial services sector from across the country. The virtual event will allow you to learn, engage, and network with national speakers, industry experts and influencers. Sessions are scheduled throughout the week at a variety of times to accommodate busy schedules.
This year’s forum will feature topics such as leadership, economic updates, diversity and inclusion strategies and professional development. There will be a variety of webinar presentations, live Q&A, networking opportunities, and panel discussions, featuring:
- Laura Huang, Harvard Business School professor and author of Edge: Turning Adversity into Advantage
- Jennifer Brown, CEO and founder of Jennifer Brown Consulting
- A fireside chat with Raphael Bostic, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, and Raymond McGuire, Citi's global head of corporate and investment banking
- Pamela Jolly, CEO of Torch Enterprises
- A panel on leadership in a time of crisis featuring leaders from the financial services industry
- … and more!
Registration is free and includes access to all virtual sessions and networking events. If you have any questions, email Chloé Davidson at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the agenda and registration information here.