Resources to Equip and Empower Educators
We have collected a variety of resources to assist you as you incorporate economic and financial concepts into a classroom setting. From professional development webinars, courses and resources, we have a variety available to meet your needs.
Personal Development Resources
Educators have a love of learning, and that learning extends to being up-to-date on information about the economy. Here is a roundup of resources to equip you.
Understanding the Federal Reserve
- The Federal Reserve System overview
- TEN Magazine
- Historical publications about the Federal Reserve System
Research and Information on Our Economy
- Map Your Community: Mapping tool that provides data on educational attainment, demographic trends, lending activity and home ownership rates for states in the Tenth District.
- Grow Your Own: This series of resources and tools used in entrepreneurship and small business development shows ways to create opportunities and help grow the local economy.
- Workforce Development: Our workforce development programs and research promote community growth and opportunity by providing successful models for employment and training programs.
Kansas City Fed News and Information
Connect With Us
Sign up to receive economic education information and resource updates.