Student Board Program Goals
As part of this commitment, we conduct the Student Board of Directors program in five cities within our District and accept applications from students at the schools noted above. We strive to have the composition of our Student Boards of Directors reflect the diverse demographic makeup of those schools and communities.
- Foster a broad understanding of the role of the Federal Reserve and its importance in daily life
- Develop financial responsibility and money management skills
- Promote networking and connections among peers that build teamwork, respect and trust
- Provide exposure to a wider variety of career opportunities and professional interactions
- Enhance leadership and life skills
- Create professional ambassadors between the Federal Reserve and school districts
Learn more about the Student Board of Directors program.