Resources for Entrepreneurs
Resources available for economic developers to share with new and existing small business owners.
- Guide to Small Business Basics
Learn the basics of business planning and why it is critical to starting and growing a new business.
- Marketing Your Start-up Business
A resource for basic marketing techniques and strategies.
- Making Connections and Establishing Linkages to Enhance Self Employment Opportunities
A brief guide to finding partners in creating a business.
- Getting Your First Business Loan
A guide for small businesses to secure funding.
- That First Business Loan
Learn how to prepare for and where to get financing for a start-up business.
- SBA Financing Assistance Programs
An explanation of services offered by the Small Business Administration.
- Doing Business with Government
Information on procurement technical assistance centers in Missouri.
- Setting Up Your Business Legal Structure
Details on legal requirements and regulations for start-ups.
- Preparing Your Business for Growth
Six steps are outlined to grow a successful business.
- Advanced Business Marketing Techniques
How to analyze your market, structure your marketing strategy and penetrate new customer bases.
- Business Loans for Growth
How microbusinesses in Nebraska can access financing.
- Taking the Mystery Out of SBA Loans
Additional information on how the Small Business Administration can assist small businesses.
- Selling to Corporations
Learn how to position your business for bidding on and winning government and corporate contracts.
- Selling to the Government
Information on securing a government contract.