Software Developer Opportunities
Working as a software developer, you will contribute to trust and confidence in the nation’s financial system through challenging work assignments and rewarding professional experiences.
- Contribute to analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application delivery projects, including initiatives supporting, but not limited to payment system modernization, information management and data analytics, and Bank supervision and regulation.
- Actively engage with complex and diverse technical teams to learn applied concepts of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with an emphasis on agile development and best practices.
- Serve in your assigned department as a “consultant” or advocate to the business by collaborating with customers to formulate technology strategies that facilitate the realization of business goals and objectives.
We reward high performance with increasingly complex assignments and promotional opportunities. We encourage software developers who demonstrate strong leadership skills to pursue a management career path. Be a part of our growing team and develop professionally with a high performing and well-respected institution.
- This position requires access to confidential supervisory information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens and U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents who are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization and U.S. permanent residents who have applied for naturalization within six months of being eligible to do so.
- Bank employees may not own or control, directly or indirectly, any debt or equity interest in a depository institution and, in certain assignments, in a primary dealer of government securities. A "depository institution" means a bank, a trust company, or any institution that accepts deposits, including a bank chartered under the laws of a foreign country. This restriction also applies to an employee's spouse or minor child. Prospective hires will be required to abide by this restriction and may be asked to divest of their financial holdings as a condition of employment.
- User Experience Design
- HR Solutions Department
- Java/Groovy Development
- Web Solution Development
- Development Operations
- .NET/SharePoint Development
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Software Quality Assurance
- Application & Data Integration
- Bachelor’s degree required, specialty in an information technology or engineering field preferred.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies, standards, and frameworks.
- Strong organizational, project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment