Statistics, Structure, and Reserves
The Statistics, Structure, and Reserves department is the primary entry point for financial, organizational structure, and other important reporting provided by the banking institutions in our District. Our analysts are responsible for collecting, editing and evaluating the data in these reports and communicating the findings of their analysis to the Board of Governors and other agencies for use in banking supervision, economic research and policy advisory activities.
- Analyze and review monetary and regulatory reports received from District banking institutions to ensure they have been completed accurately and thoroughly.
- Communicate directly with bankers on questions and identified concerns.
- Provide verbal and written presentations to management on data and trend analysis of our District banking institutions.
- Develop and present training material for reporting outreach programs in our District.
- Participate in training sessions to understand the types of reporting we require and the analytical tools we use.