2017 Regulatory Update SeminarMay 30, 2017
The 2017 Regulatory Update Seminar took place during the months of April and May throughout select cities in the Tenth District. This annual event is an important forum for Supervision and Risk Management Division representatives to communicate current regulatory topics and perspectives, and to hear about the challenges you face as bankers.
We appreciate all of you who were able to join us and hope you found the information shared relevant. If you were unable to attend the 2017 Regulatory Update Seminar or would like to review the materials presented, click on the links below.
- Kansas City, MO on Wednesday, April 5th
- Wichita, KS on Thursday, April 13th
- Kearney, NE on Wednesday, April 19th
- Omaha, NE on Thursday, April 20th
- Casper, WY on Wednesday, April 26th
- Denver, CO on Thursday, April 27th
- Oklahoma City, OK - Wednesday, May 3rd
- Tulsa, OK - Thursday, May 4th
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact your designated central point of contact