FedConnections delivers topical information to Tenth District institutions on:
- Regulatory proposals and final regulations
- New regulatory guidance
- Trends in examination findings
- Changes in Federal Reserve policies and procedures
- Emerging issues or hot topics affecting bank regulation and supervision
The Reserve Bank sends periodic eAlerts to disseminate relevant information in a timely fashion, as well as hosts periodic audio conference calls, providing users the opportunity to participate by registering for upcoming events. Click here to register for FedConnections eAlerts.
As a registered participant, you will benefit from:
- Timely email notification and discussion of regulatory issues impacting community banks
- Real-time Q&A sessions with subject matter experts
- Enhanced tracking of participation and earned continuing education credit hours through the on-line attendance logs
- Unlimited access to prior FedConnections events, including materials, handouts, and recorded audio
- Receive eAlerts and notifications for upcoming events.
- Register to attend upcoming events relevant to your banking organization and await user instructions for accessing presentation materials and the conference call line.