Kansas City Fed Traveling Exhibit
The Traveling Exhibit is a museum-quality display detailing the history, purposes and functions of the Tenth Federal Reserve District and the Federal Reserve System. The exhibit is available for loan to Tenth District financial institutions, community organizations and schools.
- Stands 6 ft. tall.
- Consists of four cubes; one cube is the base and the other three cubes feature graphic panels.
- The graphics on the panels are attached by velcro and may be switched out.
- Each exhibit has two large trunks for shipping; each trunk holds two cubes.
- The exhibit does not break down or fold up for shipping. The cubes are set into the shipping trunk.
- The exhibit is free and is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. It's shipped in two large cases and easy to assemble.
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance to all for shipping time (3 to 5 business days). The exhibit will be reserved in your name as a representative of your school or organization for a two-week time period. The requestor will be the primary point of contact and is responsible for the shipped exhibit.
The exhibit should be picked up and returned by the requesting school or organization if it is within a 25-mile radius of the Kansas City Fed’s offices in Kansas City, Denver, Oklahoma City or Omaha. The exhibit will be shipped outside a 25-mile radius if within the Tenth District (Kansas, northwest Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, northern New Mexico) upon request by AM Air Freight or FedEx Ground.
Responsibility of the Borrower
The borrower will agree to the following:
- Provide acknowledgement of receipt and condition report within 24 hours of receipt.
- Will ensure that the exhibit is set in an appropriate place that will keep it safe during the use, i.e. will not set it outside, no third party loans, etc.
- Must have the exhibit ready for shipping by 8 a.m. on the day of pick up.
- May keep all of the left over materials in the exhibit.
- Must complete an online condition report and satisfaction survey on date of return.