Oklahoma City Branch News
Oct 4, 2017 | U.S. and Ponca City Area Economic Update
Oct 3, 2017 | Tenth Federal Reserve District Energy Survey Outlook
Sep 28, 2017 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update
Aug 24, 2017 | U.S. and Oklahoma Economic Update
Aug 17, 2017 | U.S. and OKC Metro Economic Outlook
Staff at the Kansas City Fed's Oklahoma City Branch:
- Provide insights and analysis on Oklahoma’s economy.
- Lead energy research and business surveys for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Work with Oklahoma educators, students and the public to promote economic and financial education to increase understanding of the Federal Reserve.
- Support community economic growth through research and resources for bankers, economic developers, non-profits and small business owners.
- Partner with Oklahoma Council on Economic Education and the Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition to provide programs focused on economic education and personal finance for students, educators and the low- and moderate-income community.
- Meet with and speak to community and business organizations about economic conditions in the state and gather information and insights about diverse perspectives on the economy.
- Promote a safe, stable and competitive banking system through the supervision and regulation of financial institutions.