The Economic Review is a quarterly research publication with articles by Kansas City Fed staff on issues of relevance to the Federal Reserve, including macroeconomics and monetary policy, regional and international economics, banking, financial markets, and payments systems.
Second Quarter 2014
- Evaluating Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound
- What Explains Low Net Interest Income at Community Banks?
- Mobile Payments: Merchants' Perspectives
First Quarter 2014
- Evolving Market Perceptions of Federal Reserve Policy Objectives
- Global Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy: Is Unconventional Policy Different?
- The Weakened Transmission of Monetary Policy to Consumer Loan Rates
- Production of Natural Gas From Shale in Local Economies: A Resource Blessing or Curse?