The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City—Denver Branch is located at 1020 16th Street in downtown Denver, Colorado. The main entrance is located on Curtis Street between 15th and 16th Streets.
View a map of the Federal
Reserve Bank of Kansas City—Denver Branch and surrounding area.
The above link will take you to Google Maps. To get step-by-step directions to the Money Museum, click on "Get Directions" near the upper left-hand corner of Google Maps. Then enter your starting address in the empty box.
Help with using Google Maps is available here.
- Parking is not offered for those visiting the Money Museum. A loading and unloading zone is available on Curtis Street between 15th and 16th Streets near the main entrance.
- All guests must enter and exit through the Federal Reserve Bank's entrance on Curtis Street between 15th and 16th Streets.
- All guests must inform the protection officer stationed at the entrance of their organization's name, the number of individuals in their party and their reason for entering the Branch (e.g. guided tour or self-guided tour of lobby exhibits).
- All guests must go through the metal detectors as soon as they enter the building and should be prepared to provide photo ID upon request, which is required for guests 18 and older.
- Restrooms, a drinking fountain and a telephone are located in the Branch.
- Photography of security features and protection officers is not allowed.