Community Development Events
- No upcoming events
Foreclosure Resource Center
Assistance for communities, policymakers and other organizations involved in helping distressed homeowners, stabilizing neighborhoods and revitalizing communities.
Read about the Federal Reserve's foreclosure mitigation efforts and industry developments.
- Community Development Forum Videos
- Household Debt and Credit Report
- Mortgage Outreach and Research Efforts
Consumer & Community Resources
Assistance for those facing foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Resources for Consumers
- NeighborWorks Foreclosure Hotline (888-995-HOPE)
- Filing a Bank Related Complaint
- Foreclosure Mitigation Toolkit for Communities
- U.S. Credit Conditions
Policy & Regulation
Information affecting financial institutions and regulatory updates.
- Loan Modification
- Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
- Project to Improve Supervision of Subprime Mortgage Lenders
- Statement on Loss Mitigation Strategies for Servicers of Residential Mortgages
Watch a short video from the University of Missouri - Kansas City featured at a Foreclosure Development Roundtable, hosted by the Kansas City Fed.